Since 1939, Sioux Corporation has been designing and manufacturing industrial-quality cleaning equipment, water heating and cooling systems, solution heaters and steam generators. Our equipment is extremely reliable and built to withstand the rigors of the industrial workplace. Highly knowledgeable sales and engineering departments will ensure that you get the machine that best fits your application.
Rugged construction, high dependability, and minimal required maintenance make Sioux’s All-Electric and explosion-proof steam cleaners and pressure washers’ ideal for offshore applications. Designed specifically for long life and durability, Sioux’s cleaners offer outstanding performance in cleaning oil, oil-based mud, grease, sludge, and grime off of offshore oil rigs, platforms, and equipment. Sioux’s cleaners are also excellent for general maintenance.
We have a dedicated engineering department with full custom design capabilities to meet your needs. If the equipment in our standard line doesn’t meet your needs, we can custom design a machine for your application. Our Explosion-proof models are ideal for applications in offshore facilities, refineries and petrochemical processing facilities.
- No pre-heating or recovery time is required. Hot water is available immediately, eliminating wasted time waiting for a storage reservoir to heat.
- The Sioux design ensures a constant discharge water temperature so cleaning effectiveness is not reduced with continual use.
- All-Electric steam cleaners, hot pressure washers, and combination cleaners can be built to explosion-proof specifications.
- Sioux’s standard models are third-party certified for safety as required by OSHA regulation 1910.303. They meet the industry standards UL-1776 and CSA C-22.2 No. 68-92, and explosion-proof models meet UL-1203 and CSA C22.2 No. 30-92 for hazardous locations.
- Sioux manufactures over 45 different standard models of all-electric steam cleaners and pressure washers.
- Standard ratings for steam cleaners are 0.6 – 3.8 gpm (2.27 – 14.38 lpm) at 100 – 250 psi (6.9 – 17.24 bar).
- For pressure washers, standard ratings are 2.8 gpm (10.6 lpm), 1200 – 3000 psi (82.7 – 206.85 bar).
Contact us for more information about Sioux High Pressure Steam Washers or visit www.sioux.com